User management: Web
Company transparency/support: Not Legit
Payment options: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Payeer, Perfect Money.
Reward type/share/pool: N/A
Cost electric power per TH/day (btc): N/A
Contract price per Th/year (btc): $60 for unlimited BTC mining
Earning return: 1000%-2500% on Yearly Basis
User Review( votes)
- Multiple cryptocurrencies available for mining as well as payments
- Offers reinvestment option (compounding)
- Low minimum amounts required to start mining with Uniex
- Has an Affiliate program (7%)
- Pretty new company without much credibility
- Typical low price HYIP theme
- No ownership details
A typical HYIP theme disguised as a cloud-mining business
The company is pretty new and their website claims that they have an office in the United Kingdom.
Address: 05-7, Cranwood Street, Hoxton, London, EC1V 9LH, UNITED KINGDOM. However, as we all know this is no guaranty for legitimate business since a UK company can be registered for just 20£.
Uniex has not disclosed who is their CEO or founder and neither have they provided any of their leadership personnel in the website. They have also not provided their registration details and hence, their authenticity cannot be verified.
They have categorized their pricing as per the mining algorithms.
- Coins Offered: Ethereum & ETH Classic
- Pricing: $0.0578 for 1 MH/s
- Min Hashrate Purchase Required: 3 MH/s
Uniex is a new company without much credible information about them in the public domain. They have not disclosed their owner or key personnel name in public, which has got us concerned. On top of that, Uniex has accrued lots of negative reviews on Trustpilot.
There are too many red flags even to consider this as an option and overall, we are not getting many trustful vibes of Uniex.biz, and thus, we believe it to be a scam.