Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Cloud.ecos.am Review SCAM or Legit?  

Page 4 / 4

DeVile
 DeVile
(@DeVile)

I can yet talk about ecos reliability - I bought my 37-months contract only a week ago, but the support quality is stellar. They helped me quite a lot in the purchase process and answered all my questions.

Mica
 Mica
(@Mica)

Nowadays it is impossible to think of a full-fledged cryptoplatform without its mobile app. It has become obligatory. Fortunately, the ecos app is not just “an obligatory BS” but actually quite useful.

Jefutay
 Jefutay
(@Jefutay)

Previously, I had 3 ASICs in the garage. Together they were up to 10 kW. There was no place for them in the apartment, and they were buzzing loudly. But one day I found out about hotels for asiks. started looking for options and so found Ecos. I sold my ASICs, added some money and bought from Ecos with placement. There are much fewer problems.

LastinLost
 LastinLost
(@LastinLost)

At the very start, the work of the ECOS DeFi Platform application seemed a bit damp to me, but this is quite normal for a new product. However, after a while, when the developers made a couple of updates, the application began to work just fine. I use a wallet and exchanger, a very convenient and functional application.

Page 4 / 4
Share:
- Advertisement -