User Management/Design: Regular design and std. hyip script
Company transparency: Not Transparent and Not legit
Site security: EV SSL
Deposit options: Perfect Money, Payeer, BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, BCH
Affiliate: 1%-5% (3 level)
Withdrawal: No minimum, Manually within 48 hours
Investment: $10 to $500,000
Profit: 2.1% in 20 days to 6500% in 100 days
User Review( votes)
(classified as HYIP)
- Multiple payment methods available
- Limited information about company in public domain
Disclaimer: This site is a category HYIP (high-yield investment program) and will pay only for a certain time. As for all HYIP websites, this can change any moment and we need to stress to you that deposit to such sites is not recommended unless you like to gamble with your money at your own risk.
Comex Limited is the company behind Comextrades.com. It is a UK-based company. Comex Limited’s registration number is #12377000.
Office address: 1 St.Peter’s Square, Manchester, M2 3AE.
They claim to offer trading futures on behalf of its clients in the commodity market, FOREX, and the stock exchange. Comex also claimed to offer trading services on the emerging cryptocurrency market.
Comex mentions on their website that their traders are professionals and very skilled in their trade. Hence, Comex is able to notice the trends on a timely basis. It allows them to make changes to their trading strategies, which allows them to have more successful trades.
The company offers returns in respect to the duration of the plan its clients opts for. Following are the plans offered by Comex Limited:
- Plan-1: 2.1% principal return in 20 days with Min – Max Investment: $10.00 – $50,000.00
- Plan-2: 2.5% principal return in 35 days with Min – Max investment of $50,000.00 – $100,000.00
- Plan-3: 3.5% principal return in 55 days with Min – Max investment of $100,000.00 – $200,000.00
- Plan-4: 650% principal return in 35 days with Min – Max investment of $10,000.00 – $30,000.00
- Plan-5: 1500% principal return in 55 days with Min – Max investment of $5,000.00 – $15,000.00
- Plan-6: 3000% principal return in 70 days with Min – Max investment of $2,500.00 – $10,000.00
- Plan-7: 6500% principal return in 100 days with Min – Max investment of $500.00 – $7,500.00
Comex Trades claims that Raymond Stokes is the CEO of the company. However, we didn’t find any information about him in the public domain. That’s the first red flag. The kind of returns offered by Comex Trades is unrealistic at best. Hence, it is another red flag in our eyes.
There’s no information about how the company gets such a high return. They don’t own any path-breaking business or technology that can give them such returns and they use a regular PHP HYIP script to use for investments. There are just way too many red flags about Comex Trades that make us suspicious about their intentions. Our verdict is that Comextrades.com is a scam.
Comex Trade will stand in waiting until they stop paying members. We strongly advise not to gamble by investing here.
UPDATE 3 Oct.2020: Reports are now coming in on people not getting paid. We have updated its listing to SCAM.