User Management/Design: Standard theme
Company transparency: Not transparent
Site security: SSL
Deposit options: PayPal, Bitcoin, and Pinkcoin
User Review( votes)
(classified as tradingbot)
- Multiple payment options available
- Support 30+ exchanges
- Limited information in public domain
- Cheap standard theme template
There is almost no information about the Autoview company in the public domain. The only public information about the company is that it was founded by two people under the pseudonym of the Tanzium and Cryptorox.
Basically, Autoview is a chrome extension. It places orders on your behalf on crypto exchanges through your trading-view alerts. Autoview can help you automate your existing Tradingview strategy.
Autoview has two plans. These are free and bronze plans.
#1. Free Plan
- Price: $0
- Features: Export Backtesting Data, Notification Emails, and Email support
#2. Bronze Plan
- Price: $24.99/MONTH OR $269.99/YEAR
- Features: Carbon Copy (Send a copy of command to any public endpoint) & Notification Emails (know when commands fail) along with all features available in the free plan.
There is very limited information about the Autoview.with.pink in the public domain. What’s available is not much to verify the authenticity of the company. The founders themselves have kept their identities hidden under a pseudonym. The use of a cheap template also indicate that the people behind did not put much effort into it why we also have doubts about the program’s function itself. It’s better to stay away from the companies that have not disclosed many details about them. The information regarding available features is very limited. Our rating for autoview.with.pink is 1.5 stars out of 5.0.